Hamilton Moss Associates ltd & its associated group companies (Get Recruited Temps ltd, Get Recruited London ltd & Get Recruited UK ltd) are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices or other international websites or offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Hamilton Moss may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details, e-mail address and other relevant information. On occasions this may also include sensitive personal information such as details of credit card & bank details. This information is used and disclosed in the following ways:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, whether you are a user of our website, a client or a clients staff member
- to enable you to pay for the services of the company.
- to answer your questions and enquiries;
- to directly market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. You will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to fulfil contractual obligations to you.
- where you are registered on our database in the UK, your personal information may be accessible by or transferred or duplicated to other Get Recruited businesses within the group to enable them to provide you with services and for the purposes of business development, systems development and testing. We will notify you in the event we wish to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will give you the opportunity to withhold your consent to such transfer. Hamilton Moss applies equal rigour to the security of data held and processed across the Get Recruited Group of companies. All suppliers and partners with access to data provided and held in the UK, enters into a specific data protection agreement with Hamilton Moss thereby undertaking to meet the same standards of data security and to act in accordance with the eight data protection principles applicable under the strict European data protection laws.
- by Hamilton Moss & the Get Recruited group of companies to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you, including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to make it relevant to you personally.
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you our clients have requested, such as training services or skills tests. These third parties comply with the same stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Hamilton Moss;
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, hotel venues, trainers, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Hamilton Moss;
- we may also pass your personal information to, or allow access to such information by, Get Recruited group of companies to enable them to use your personal data for the purposes set out above.
- if Hamilton Moss or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
- our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting and is not shared with anybody else.
To subscribe to job alerts & Newsletter messages, you will be required to provide your e-mail address and or mobile/telephone phone number which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed of the latest courses and events and will provide you with industry news. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, unsubscribe links are provided in every newsletter message that you receive or you can email [email protected] Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity. In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead. Emails and newsletters messages are only sent by Get Recruited or a group company.
Aggregate Information about Hamilton Moss online visitors
We gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our Hamilton Moss website and all of the Get Recruited group of company websites, for example, which area users access most frequently and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users. We also publish some of this information on the Get Recruited group company websites. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
The cookies in use to deliver Google Analytics service are described in the table below.
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.|
These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee of £10 for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact [email protected]. You also have the right to ask to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. Hamilton Moss cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website. Clicking on a link or banner advertisement may result in your transferral to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of Hamilton Moss. Visitors should consult the other websites’ privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. You should therefore note that you click on external links at their own risk and Hamilton Moss cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and Hamilton Moss participate on are subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate and engage upon them with due care and attention and use caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Hamilton Moss will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels of the website, telephone or email. Hamilton Moss may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. You are advised before using such social sharing buttons that you do so at your own risk and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
Hamilton Moss through our social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls (example: http://bit.ly/zyGec). You are advised to use caution before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore Hamilton Moss cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Hamilton Moss online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us [email protected]
Hamilton Moss is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at [email protected] or by writing to us at:
Hamilton Moss Associates ltd
83 Fountain Street