Fundamentals Of Sales Course: Manchester & London
(1 Day Course)
The Fundamentals of Sales course is designed to help Salespeople find and win more ideal clients. Our training will provide the structure and skills to help them receive more positive responses from e-mails and phone calls, as well as increase conversion rates from contact to sale.
Using our unique training methodology, we will help delegates overcome typical sales objections including the ‘price’ objection and provide the up to date skills and knowledge to ensure Salespeople hit their targets.
Who is it for?
- People new to sales
- Existing Salespeople in need of a refresher
- Other Team Members who are supporting the Sales Function (Sales Admin, Customer Service etc)
By the end of this course, delegates will take away a strong understanding of the Core Fundamentals of Sales. Having learnt new techniques that they can immediately implement which includes; Questioning, Objection Handling, Personality Styles, Closing and much more.
They will leave equipped with the necessary skills to confidently and competently enter sales interactions and be more motivated to exceed their sales targets!
The Content of the Course
- Core Sales Fundamentals and Applying Modern Methods
- The Mindset of Great Salespeople, Personal Motivation & Goal Setting
- Understanding the Sales Structure
- Effective Questioning & Identifying Opportunities
- Selling to your Clients Needs
- Handling Sales Resistance & Objections
- Active Listening Techniques
- Dealing with different buyer personalities
- Closing & Gaining Commitment
- Expanding the Sales Opportunity & Gaining Referrals
Your course will be delivered by an Approved Sales Trainer, all of whom have many years of Sales, Leadership and Training experience.
The Hamilton Moss Sales System has been carefully developed over a combined period of over 40 years and is based on the real-life experiences of two serial entrepreneurs who have an impressive background in Selling, Training, Sales Leadership and Business Ownership.
Manchester & London Training Venues
Luxury City Centre Hotels