Sales Presenting Course: Online Training
(1 Day Course)
The Sales Presenting course is designed to help Salespeople gain effective presentational skills and techniques. Our training will help delegates to create more convincing, informative and confident pitches when presenting face to face or online.
Who is it for?
- Salespeople who do face to face meetings
- Anyone doing web demonstrations
- Anyone delivering presentations
- Anyone who is being filmed for online presentations/content
By the end of this course, delegates will take away a strong understanding of how to deliver effective presentations and with techniques that can immediately improve the reception of their presentation including; Vital Pre-Presentation Preparations, Advanced Communication Techniques, Handling ‘Show Stoppers’, Experience of Live Presenting and much more.
They will leave equipped with the necessary skills to confidently and competently deliver an effective presentation or high-quality sales pitch.
The content of the course
- Recognising Different Presentation Methods
- The Mindset & Attitude of Top Presenters
- Vital Pre-Presentation Preparations
- How to Keep the Attention of Your Audience
- Effectively Handling Questions & ‘Show Stoppers’
- Understanding Advanced Communication Techniques to Create a True Impact
- Multiple Live Presentation Preparation & Delivery Sessions
- Effective Presentation Touch Points
- Using Visual Aids & Modern Tools to Maximise Key Messages
- Key Presentation Principals & Influencing the Outcome
- Useful & Practical Presentation Tips
Your course will be delivered by an Approved Sales Trainer, all of whom have many years of Sales, Leadership and Training experience.
The Hamilton Moss Sales System has been carefully developed over a combined period of over 40 years and is based on the real-life experiences of two serial entrepreneurs who have an impressive background in Selling, Training, Sales Leadership and Business Ownership.
Zoom Online Training
We are now delivering our ground breaking sales courses online via Zoom. These courses are still with our expert sales team and will still cover all the in depth analysis you would expect from our regular in person training.