Digital & Social Media Selling Sales Training Course: Manchester & London
(1 Day Course)
The Digital & Social Media Selling course is designed to help Salespeople increase their Sales using different digital platforms. Our training methodology will equip delegates with modern digital and social selling tools, to reach more potential clients – maximising the impact and ROI.
Who is it for?
- Sales Managers Who Manage the Sales and Digital Functions
- Any Manager or Director that wants to implement Digital and Social Selling Plan
- All Salespeople
- Marketing and Sales Support Staff involved with Digital and Social
- Anyone else supporting the sales team with input into digital
- Business Leaders
By the end of this course, Delegates will take away a strong understanding of how to sell in an increasing digital world and with techniques that they can immediately implement including; Getting the best out of LinkedIn, Researching & Mapping, Composing Effective Sales Messaging, Integrating with Traditional Sales Activities and much more.
They will leave equipped with the necessary skills to confidently, competently and proactively enter into online sales interactions and improve their lead to deal conversion!
The content of the course
- The Difference between Digital Marketing Vs Digital/Social Media Selling
- Switching Online Behaviour from Reactive to Proactive Social Selling
- Getting the Best out of LinkedIn (World’s Largest Professional Network)
- Positioning Your Personal Brand
- Raising Credibility & Activities to Avoid
- Your Business Profile
- Your Competitors Business Profile and Influencing the Sale
- Using LinkedIn & Email in collaboration with other Sales Channels
- Researching Prospects, Account Mapping & Downward Referrals
- Composing Effective Sales Emails & Messages
- Using Modern Tools to Turbo Charge Your Sales
- Effective Digital Selling Tips
Your course will be delivered by an Approved Sales Trainer, all of whom have many years of Sales, Leadership and Training experience.
The Hamilton Moss Sales System has been carefully developed over a combined period of over 40 years and is based on the real-life experiences of two serial entrepreneurs who have an impressive background in Selling, Training, Sales Leadership and Business Ownership.
Manchester & London Training Venues
Luxury City Centre Hotels